My client who is a data intelligence company is looking for an experienced agile business analyst to participate in capability delivery related activities within the company from a business analysis perspective.
The successful person will be passionate about driving business value, working on strategic initiatives, understanding cutting edge technology stacks, influencing people and improving healthcare outcomes.
This person will possess the enthusiasm and resilience required to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our products and services in order to meet their ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
Typical day-to-day accountabilities will be:
- Documenting requirements using Agile artefacts (EPIC, User Stories)
- Managing stakeholders
- Running workshops
- Project planning
- Implementation and Release planning
- Supporting the Scrum Master when required in a servant leader capacity, in stand ups and supporting developers and devops in their delivery.
- Working with product management to ensure there is a market for the products we deliver and managing a roadmap of product delivery initiatives for the next 2-3 years.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates should have a broad experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment, have a strong understanding of the full software development life cycle and a very commercially aware mindset.
- Proven ability to participate and/or lead in Agile software development projects and ensure business objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Ability to work confidently with senior stakeholders and challenge established working practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building. Making decisions.
- Creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
- Ability to on-board quickly and independently as well as being a fast learner and astute stakeholder manager
Desirable technical skills - any level of experience
- Healthcare product management, software delivery, solution design, and/or consulting experience, especially with exposure to clinical, commissioning, population health management, and/or system-level (STP, ACS, ACO) domains.
- Micro-services knowledge
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Artificial intelligence/Machine Learning products