Senior/Brand Manager (FMCG)
- A true team-spirit and the ability to lead cross-functionally.
- Unique opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join a growing Worldwide FMCG company
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG business in Thailand. They are looking for bright, enthusiastic, loyal people to join, grow and flourish with the business in Thailand together.
** Fun-Working Culture company
Working in an Exciting marketing team which based in the office in Bangkok Thailand, this is a brilliant opportunity for as Senior Brand Manager to join an entrepreneurial international FMCG business where they can work with lots of autonomy and really make a difference.
This role is ideally best suited to a high potential candidate who is looking for an opportunity to work with an environment where they can work across the full marketing mix and really progress their career.
The role will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager
- Working heavily with the Product and innovations team to come up with new and exciting ideas
- Assisting with ATL, TTL, and BTL marketing materials
- focusing on KPI's and setting your own goals and challenges to become a Brand Manager
The Successful Applicant
The person that will secure the job will:
- have at least 4-6 years' experience in a marketing-FMCG
- have a degree in Marketing, Business, or something similar
- Preferably have worked in an FMCG environment before
** Really welcome on candidate who has the Great Character of Fun, Dynamic, and like to Go-out with working in Western Style Culture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.