Our client is recognised as a leading e-commerce company who is looking for a Business Intelligence professional who loves a good challenge and to find new ways of interpreting data! Here's a chance for you to work with the international team.
Focus on understanding big data, and act as a bridge between the technical and commercial side of business and uses data to align with strategic goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- Be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth.
- Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers.
- Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights.
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
- Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making.
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
- Help summarizing data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team).
Qualifications & Skills;
- Bachelor's/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
- 5 years + working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight.
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Experience of managing teams and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data.
- Experienced SQL skill, as well as basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS etc.
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem solving
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in BI in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.