About our client:
A newly formed central team set up to drive transformation and innovation across the Group's businesses. The team take a holistic approach to digital transformation, focusing on three main "pillars":
- Modernise the Core: Leveraging digital to improve our back office operational efficiency across finance, procurement, HR and IT
- Accelerate Growth Through Digital: Becoming truly customer led using technology to better understand, anticipate and serve customer needs.
- Scale New Digital Businesses: Moving into new areas of digital business through acquisition, partnerships, JVs or building internally.
To support the success of the three pillar strategy, they also work with the BUs to build digital culture and capabilities across the organisation.
Assisting with and managing Group Digital projects across the three pillars including:
- Finance and procurement transformation
- Data and Analytics
- Sourcing and developing collaborations with external partners
- Working with our strategic partners to gather and share best practice across the group
- 2-3 years of experience in Management Consulting (preferred) or Big 4 Consulting firm in advisory related roles
- Able to demonstrate strong initiative with a self-starter attitude with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience as a facilitator planning and running workshops highly desirable
- Skills in design thinking, lean six sigma and/ or agile methodologies desirable
- This role would suit an all-rounder, however experience with analytics tools (e.g. Python, Altertx, PowerBI/ Tableau etc.) would be an asset
If you are suitable, reach out to Hazel Thanh at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105