Our client is one of the top leading technology companies focusing on providing a digital content. They are looking for Senior Accountant to be responsible for reconciliation task of a payment gateway business and cooperate.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with established schedule and with input from the rest of the finance department
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Take the lead in reviewing all inter-company transactions relating to a payment gateway business and generate invoices as necessary
- Work closely with Finance Operation team; occasionally work with partners to identify reconciliation issues and brainstorm for proper solutions
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate annual audits, SOX, tax audit and others and support Assistant Finance Manager with conducting audits
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in excel skill (vlookup, pivot, sumif, countif, etc.)
- Team player, proactive and problem solving attitude
- Thai National Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.