A leading high-growth company in luxury skin-care has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Finance Manager. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Full responsibility for Accounts Payable not limited to the preparation, transaction posting, prepare and/or review of all accounting transactions in this aspect, including Balance Sheet schedules
- Handle monthly and yearly closing, reconciliations and reporting, ensuring timely and accurate maintenance of accounting books
- Liaising with external auditors/tax consultants/statutory boards
- Value-add projects such as continuous process / reporting improvements
- Support and review the accounting policies and controls
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across functions such as Supply Chain, IT, and Procurement
- Perform ad-hoc projects and assignments when required
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 6-8 years of related work experience is required
- Prior exposure in Retail/FMCG industry is preferred
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.