A leading technology firm with well-established global presence is currently seeking for a Senior GL Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager based in Singapore headquarters. You will interact regularly with all functional and executive leadership of the APAC/EMEA region.
- Ensuring Accounting and GL operations of all entities are properly handled
- Supervising the processing activities of outsourced group of accountants based in India and China
- Working closing with outsourcing service provider to improve the GL processes
- Ensuring month end close/ month end reports are completed timely and accurately
- Maintaining proper reconciliation of GL accounts and integrity of financial statements
- Supporting Controllership and Tax team for annual statutory audit and tax filing;
- Supporting Indirect tax (VAT/GST etc) on monthly/quarterly/yearly tax filing;
- Ensuring compliance to corporate financial policies, SOX, accounting standards and other regulations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SAP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who is able to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.