Argyll Scott is helping one of the most creative and fun Game Studio to seeking a Senior 3D Artist to join their professional team to develop their new MMOs to mobile. They are expanding their business in Thailand and are currently expanding their team in heart of business area in Bangkok.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Prototype ideas and work with multidisciplinary teams consisting of Technical Artists, Artists, Designers and Developers in the studio.
- Coordinate with Artists to create high quality 3D artwork,
- Implement game design,
- Create detailed living game characters models & textures with personality,
- Create, construct, and compelling game content,
- Adjust and maintain game balance,
- Participate in R&D.
Ideally you must have at least four years 3D Artist experience with the following requirements:
- Extensive experience with range of different styles in modelling, sculpting and texturing,
- Experienced Maya/3Dsmas, Zbrush,
- Experienced Photoshop or others,
- Experienced Unity or other similar game engine,
- Experienced 3D work implementing,
- Understand mobile game development process,
- Good verbal and written Thai/English communication skills,
You will report directly to the Art Director!
If you think you match with the above requirements, then please apply immediately and bring your Character 3D Model Art portfolio and come to discuss with me about this exciting new opportunity!
For more information please call Benji on 02-107-2873.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.