A globally iconic toy brand, with multi-billion-dollar business around the world, is now looking for a highly creative PR and Events Manager to join its Singapore office to manage the SEA region's activities.
In this newly created role and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will drive the brand's name to be the best and first top-of-mind brand in the SEA region, through your strategic use of traditional and new media, and effective events marketing.
- Create innovative PR plans which balance both the art and science of budgets and commercial objectives
- Develop creative PR strategies and activations to create the next 'wow' brand moment for both traditional and new media
- Partner with external agencies to create tool kits and deployments, and maximise brand outreach to consumers
- Define the year's calendar of events for the SEA region (which will include both direct retail entities and distributors markets)
- >5 years of PR and events management experiences, with SEA region exposure
- Excellent written and presentation skills, with strong stakeholders' management experience
- Comfortable and successful at being an individual contributor role
- Available for frequent travel across the SEA region
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105