Argyll Scott is working with technology companies. If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in SAP Project Manager - FICO and get a chance to grow to be a product owner, this is for you!
- Full cycle SAP Implementations, as well as roll-outs in FICO Module.
- Gathering requirements on enhancements and change requests in FICO Module.
- Perform Unit, Integration and Regression testing, and also support on UAT.
- Conduct training for key users and end-users.
- Prepare configuration document, program specification, enhancements, test scripts, user manuals and training courses.
- Work on Data Migration concept, development, and implementation
- Perform Go-live checks and controls
- Provide Go-live and post-go-live support
- Analyze SAP incidents raised by customers and provide solutions
- Perform unit, integration, and regression testing on change requests/ enhancements
- Finance and Controlling process knowledge
- At least 10 years of SAP experiences in SAP FI ( Experiences in SAP CO is an advantage)
- At least 8 full-cycle, roll out SAP project implementations (Experiences in APAC Project implementation is an advantage)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Management, Commerce, Accountancy or related.
- Excellent analytical, creative thinking, problem-solving and consulting skill
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and customer relation management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a multi-national team
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Working in distributed environments
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.