Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. Their vision is to research and develop new medical advances to enhance the quality of life around the world. They are now looking for new talented individuals to join their team.
· Implements and maintains a variety of administrative functions in support of the sales force, such as territory alignment, monitoring the sales effort within territories (Responsibilities may include sample accountability, targeting and alignment, incentives, fleet operations)
· Analyse sales force execution data and recommend improvements to enhance productivity and effectiveness
· Respond to inquiries from sales leaders
· Develops analyses to measure the trends, efficiencies, and effectiveness of sales resource allocation and utilization.
· Coordinates the implementation of approved sales incentive programs. May be responsible for sample accountability
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
· Expert in Excel Program is preferred
· 4+ years of experience, including pharmaceutical sales or sales support
· Ability to manage small-medium sized projects
· Analytical skills
What's on the offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in Thailand's top pharmaceutical company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.