Our client is World's Leading Medical Technology company. Strong product pipeline in Orthopedics and Surgical that help improve patient life.
Role purpose to:
- To sell the products and act as a Product Specialist to make profit growth. Build customer relationship and gain trust from customers.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of products and interact with doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards.
- Ability to work in operation room with high background knowledge in surgery procedure.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Nurse, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Sales role (Ortho / Hip & Knee replacement is preferred).
- Experience of working in Operation room with Surgeon is advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, Well organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful Medical Technology company in the world.
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences in Medical Technology field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture