Role purpose to:
- To sell the products and act as a Product Specialist to make profit growth. Build customer relationship and gain trust from customers.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of products and interact with doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards.
- Ability to work in operation room with high background knowledge in ICU.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Nurse, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Sales role (Ortho / Hip & Knee replacement is preferred).
- Experience of working in OR/ICU.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, Well organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful Medical Technology company in the world.
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences in Medical Technology field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.