Title: Sales Specialist
Objective: drive sales growth within Singapore and across Asia Growth Markets (AGM) by engaging with professionals and building relationships with hearing aid recipients.
- Reporting to the Clinical Territory Manager
- Drive sales and grow the business by providing direct support to Singapore clinics, audiologists, HCPs, hearing outlets and implant recipients.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans, considering the product portfolio, market situation and end-user approach.
- Build lifetime relationships with implant recipients and candidates.
- Partner with hearing health care professionals, KOLs, and existing and potential cochlear implant centres to drive brand loyalty and increase demand of implantable hearing solutions.
- Actively engage appropriate channels such as Hearing Aid, Deaf Schools etc. to generate and increase demand of implantable hearing solutions.
- In collaboration with Clinical Territory Manager, ensure strategic clinic relationships are reinforced and strengthened by meeting and exceeding service levels in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop training plans for clinics with a focus on product troubleshooting techniques, product care and maintenance, upgrade counselling, bilateral counselling, service plans and Professional Portal adoption.
- Deliver on Customer Experience by providing expertise and support to our professional partners including surgical, technical and product support which align with territory / account sales strategies.
- Proactively engage with implant recipients through avenues such as clinic events, office events, tech talks, product trials, etc. to drive upgrade / accessory revenue.
- Utilise advocacy programs to counsel potential candidates and drive lead referral to increase conversion from candidate to recipients through ongoing engagement.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales within the healthcare and medical device industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with professionals and consumers, and professional outlook.
- Demonstrates flexible work style with the willingness and ability to travel within Singapore and AGM region.
- Demonstrates exceptional communications skill both written, verbal and presentation ability.
- Exhibits a sales and business acumen with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Exhibits a sense of professionalism and cultural sensitivity.
- Prior experience in the hearing health industry and working with cochlear implants.
- Prior experience with regular sales and marketing events, templates and structures.
- Exposure to large ERP and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Oracle, Business Objectives.
- Passionate in delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers, helping them to hear and be heard.
Please email your CV, current remuneration and notice period to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.