Role: Sales Representative
- To assist in achieving sales revenue and market share target by selling respiratory and patient monitoring related products.
- To ensure that the company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regards to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customers contact.
- Develop sales plans, activities and campaigns and manage the day-to-day sales activities on target accounts.
- Develop business opportunities with new and existing clients to maintain product loyalty and increase market share. This includes identifying Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with these customers.
- Work with distributors and build strong relations and rapport with the surgeons, nurses, key opinion leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure full customer satisfaction by providing appropriate products and services in response to the customer's needs. This involves appraising customer needs and advising on product application or services.
- Provide clinical and technical support during cases and inform the clinician of patient treatment options. Engage customers in meaningful clinical discussions - which can positively impact patient outcomes - while being present in the procedure.
- Conduct product in-services, training, symposiums and evaluate for successful account conversion for new accounts.
- Work within and actively promote the company's core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Actively promote the assigned products healthcare professionals and other customers within the assigned territory in the Hospital and/or Clinic setting.
- Assist in the planning and execution of annual marketing and training agenda.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales and margin targets.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or medical device product.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Proven strong performance record in sales.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Customer focused, understand and delivers excellent customer service.
- Can work autonomously and is also a team player.
- Self-motivated and positive.
- Manages time effectively with good organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn complex technical information.
- Outgoing, confident and friendly
To apply, please email your CV, current remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.