The role is primarily concerned with maximizing the results of sales teams by timely supply in the correct sku mix in the most efficient manager across the MEA region.
· Support sales teams with key planning and operational asks
· Establish and manage the complete forecasting process and product availability in the market
· New product release/ launch planning, Collect territory responses to RHQ requests
· Re-order planning and coordinate submissions
· Provide forecast input to Central systems (Monthly Hardware forecasts)
· Manage any allocation aspects up the chain (component planning) as well as down the chain (Territories)
· Manage the supply chain from factory to local warehouse
· Co-ordination of all Bundles activities (supply, tracking, etc)
· Co-ordinate mark downs & price protection
· Stock and Sales reporting, review and recommendations
· Ensure appropriate systems have products listed and forecasts entered
The GM, Sales Managers, Distribution Partners, warehouse and logistics, London. The role has one Operations person reporting into.
The ideal candidate:
· Will have min 4 years of Sales Operations experience in the Middle East, preferable with a consumer electronics or entertainment company, or within the games industry.
· Must have a strong self drive and sense of prioritisation.
· analytical, process / detail-oriented
· Used to work in a small office. Ability to travel.