One of the world's leading FMCG company, they are looking for Sales Operation Specialist to join their local team in Thailand. You will be fully responsible for local market development to boost sale volume in Thailand.
This job comes with good package and benefits, if you are ready for this challenge, feel free to apply the job!
- Lead, inspire and coaching all the PCs to expand sale growth opportunities
- Set the KPI and standard for the team
- Work on the field to under stand the needs of customers and current market trend
- Manage and monitoring all supervisor to deliver all company goals and achievements
- Participate with both marketing and sales team to match the strategy with action plan
- Conduct an analysis for management team to understand the current situation of the market
- Provide the solution to solve all issues, which related to operational
- Visit each store over Thailand to understand the real situation
- Available to work in flexible hours and location
- Strong critical thinker and good communicator
- Solution provider
- Bachelor's degree
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 5 years' direct experience in managing PCs and team
- Good communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.