Our client is leading global engineering company with products across electrical engineering, power generation, industrial automation, and many others. They are currently looking for a "Sales Manager" to oversee the Water Segment product. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The 'Sales Manager - Water Segment" will focus on dealing with all types of customers including EPC contractors, OEM, and end users. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize industrial automation and power generation. The candidate should have background in sales in the water segment product.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Product such as Flow Meter, Water Analyzer, and Pressure Transmitter.
- Deals directly with customer such as EPC contractors, OEM producers, and end users account and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on water segment.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 6 years of direct experience in engineering instrument sales with at least 3 years in water segment.
- Able to solve technical issues on site.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.