Our client is world leading multinational company within the automotive industry. The company is currently expanding their business to penetrate the Central and Eastern region for truck and bus business. They are currently looking for a "Sales Manager - Truck and Bus" who has experience sales team management in automotive products with managing relationship with fleet and retail customers. This position comes with an interesting compensation package with lucrative commission.
The 'Sales Manager - Truck and Bus' will lead a team of 3-5 subordinates handling the sales of automotive product Central and Eastern Thailand region. These include both key clients and new business development. The candidate will work directly with distributors, retailers, and direct customer within the automotive industry along. They would like someone with experience in automotive sales experience and preferably led a team in the past with proven record in sales. Experience in truck sales is preferable.
Salary; Car Allowance; Lucrative Incentives; Other Benefits
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with distributors, retailers, and direct client in the automotive industry - Central and Eastern Thailand.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with marketing and distribution with related teams.
- Manage up to 3-5 subordinates
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on automotive in Thailand.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive sales. Experience in truck, bus, and heavy machinery is a plus.
- Must be able to travel upcountry to provinces in Central and Eastern Thailand to meet clients.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.