Our client is a global top tier manufacturer and seller of medical device. The company is currently seeking a Sales Manager to lead surgical device team. The main responsibilities are to drive company's revenue through sales, market expansion and management of team.
- Increase company's revenue through consistently generate more revenue and achieve and exceed given target
- Actively seek new markets to broaden company's business opportunities
- Develop, coach and nourish talents in the team.
- Deliver high quality service to existing clients through professional account management.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experienced in Sales for surgical device
- Strong interpersonal skills, determine and well presented
- Experienced in team management or coaching
- Graduate with degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Life Sciences or relating field
- Business level in English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful medical device company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in medical device field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.