Our client is leading global engineering company with products across electrical engineering, power generation, industrial automation, and many others. They are currently looking for a "Sales Manager" to oversee the sales of their electrical product. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The 'Senior Sales Engineer' or 'Sales Manager' will focus on dealing directly with both public and private agencies offering electrical product such as Power System and Electrical System to clients.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Approach clients with product such as Power System and Electrical System to clients.
- Assess market trends, customers, competitors, industries, applications and country analyses to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the key customers, stakeholders and other decision makers.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of direct experience in power distribution solutions for industrial plants and EPC.
- Experience in dealing with sales management to EPC and End Users.
- Experience in electrical solutions and instruments sales.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.