Our client is a young energizing management consulting services company, who provides enterprise software and end-to-end strategic e-business solutions to help customers' businesses enhance values from operational efficiency and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Generate leads, seek new prospects and create customer opportunities.
- Get and analyze prospect's business requirements and application objectives to propose appropriate value-added solutions.
- Work closely with presales, consulting and technical team to come up with a solution / gain competitive advantage to propose to prospective customers.
- Communicate and follow up action with prospects to convert them to customers.
- Clarify scope of work and prepare effective proposals for prospects.
- Advise products or solutions to customers or prospects.
- Update lead and prospects status and all other related information in the assigned funnel applications.
- Conduct periodic status report with sales manager to assess progress against plan.
- Create sales forecast and generate sales revenue to meet defined target.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or higher in any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales of IT industry is a must.
- Experience in sales of CRM solution is an advantage.
- Sales experience with CRM consulting firms or leading CRM Vendors is a plus.
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Professional look with pleasant personality.
- Creative, initiative, proactive, goal-oriented and customer oriented.
- High servicing and able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and flexible work hours.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop.
- Self motivated and high ambitious to reach the gold.
- Competitive, and driven mentality.
- Able to work independently or in a team as required.
- Well-organized with good time management skills.
- Own transportation with valid driving license and be able to travel when required.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.