Sales Manager - Plastic - Film - Packaging
Plastic Film - Sales Manager - Regional - Key Account management - Packaging -- Based in Bangkok
An International Plastic Film Company
- Profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
- Achieve stated gross margin targets as a percentage of sales.
- Creating an environment where a highly motivated, engaged team of Sales professionals thrive.
- Development of highly productive relationships with key customers, suppliers and internal contacts is essential.
- Demonstrating strong business acumen to manage a P&L, working capital, profitability, etc. Must be experienced in developing a budget, operating plan and goals for sellers and technical representatives that align & ensure delivery of the annual operating plan commitments.
- Development of short- and long-term sales forecasts for product lines and markets and preparation the business plan, strategy, and implementation of a successful business plan annually.
- Performing market share analysis and preparation of recommendations for increasing market share.
- Develop and maintain updated customer account profiles, B2B sales projects and Lab Resource requests.
- Conduct internal blue sheet sessions on top opportunities.
- Utilize Strategic Selling concepts in day-to-day sales management including conducting appropriate blue sheet sessions with appropriate internal personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree, technical or business degree preferred
- 7 + years sales experience
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.