One of the largest healthcare services group in Asia. The company have businesses spanning across 13 markets. Now a Sales Manager role is made available and the successful candidate must be experienced in managing sales reps.
- Manage sales reps including selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development planning.
- Develop and implement sales and call plans for sales rep's assigned territory.
- Field work and coaching of sales reps and customer service rep.
- Identify and develop KOL relationships and programs to foster this.
- Provide meaningful reports, including a written monthly report to the Business Unit Head.
- At least 5 years solid sales management experience.
- Proven people management experience preferably with/in establishing and motivating a sales team.
- Sales experience in prescription based medication (ethical channel).
- Demonstrable track record developing business plans, goal setting, team building and people management.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of MS Office suite of software.
- Demonstrate high will power, energetic, people-person and performance-driven individual.
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.