Our client is a global healthcare company with focus on nutrition and medicine. They are looking for a Sales Manager (OTC) to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing and developing the overall sale performance.
· Execute and build sales strategies to achieve sales goals
· Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance
· Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team
· Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with customers
· Provide expert specialty insight into local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers
· Identify top business opportunities or gap through analysis of available reports
· Bachelor's degree in science, business administration or related field.
· Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager in healthcare (OTC).
· Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication.
· A good collaborator and project leader
· Fluent in English and Thai
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the most successful healthcare company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in healthcare field
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.