About our client:
Our client is one of the international FMCG regarding a quality dairy, food and beverage. They are now looking a Sales Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in sales especially in Modern Trade. You will be responsible for creating a system and great strategy for the company.
You will also be responsible to build and grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Developing productive long term relationships with customers
- Preparing volume forecasts and plan
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor's local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Negotiate favourable annual trading and logistic contract with chain
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Manage a large workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company's objective and vision.
The Successful Applicant:
- Core competencies (Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- 5-9 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.