Our client is an international manufacturer of printing ink and chemical products. The company has presence across APAC region. They are currently looking for an "Sales Manager" to oversee their printing ink and flexographic ink business. The person will lead their Printing Ink/Flexo Ink sales team. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The "Sales Manager" will focus on dealing with all types of customers from packaging business to printing businesses. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize both printing ink and flexographic ink of which needs a very high volume and quantity with industrial grade products. The candidate should have background in sales in chemical/printing ink business, experience in leading a sales team, and strong technical knowledge.
- Promoting to customers and develop channel in the identified territories
- Focusing on new markets for growth and market penetration.
- To act as key interface between the customer and company for pre-sales, queries, during sales, post sales follow-up and complaints etc
- Understanding competitor strategies and market intelligence
- Visiting Customers, promote products, collect competition information and report back
- Demonstrating product and negotiate with customers to get orders
- Reorganizing consumables business which includes Digital Offset Plates, Blankets, Press room Chemicals, Inks, Flexo Plates, Post Press Products like Lamination Film and Adhesives.
- Generate new Business in Digital Printing Segment and expand the product line in Thailand
- Work out a profitable business plan for each product
- Build a strong Sales Team
- Appoint and manage channel partners also; interact with vendor partners to form a product specific strategy for business growth.
- Ensuring Technical Support and demonstrate new technology to the customers
- Managing revenue growth, customer satisfaction and profits for the organization
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in preferably in chemical engineering
- At least 5-8 years of direct experience in chemical/printing ink industry sales management role.
- Strong technical knowledge in ink business.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.