Our client is leading multinational company with distribution for heavy equipment in Thailand. The company is looking to expand their heavy machinery and mining equipment portfolio and expand their business. They are currently looking for a "Sales Manager" who has experience and background in technical sales background in commercial vehicle or heavy equipment.
The 'Sales Manager' will lead the mining and construction equipment product. The position main responsibility is to boost sales via distribution channels and direct sales. The work will be revolve around customer relationship management, providing technical product knowledge, and promote sales. They would like someone with technical sales experience in able to educate clients and provide the best solutions.
Salary, Allowance, Commission, Lucrative Incentive Package
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with developers to create long lasting relationship and increase sales.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with marketing and distribution with related teams.
- Create pricing strategy and technical specification for clients for mining and construction equipment.
- Enter bidding and tender process to be part of client's vendor list.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on home decor prodcut in Thailand.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 6-8 years of experience in technical sales of heavy equipment or commercial vehicle. At least 2-3 years in supervisory role.
- Must be able to travel upcountry to provinces in to meet clients and promote business.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.