Our client is leading Thai company who specialized in building products and tiles. They have presence across Southeast Asia and currently expanding their sales to penetrate the whole region. They are currently looking for "Sales Manager" who specialize in Export/International Sales in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam with experience in modern trade channels.
The 'Sales Manager (Export and Modern Trade)' will lead a team of 15-20 subordinates handling on both export/international sales and modern trade channels. The candidate will work directly with international distributors. They would like someone with experience in international sales, work with production and R&D, and is flexible to travel in multiple locations.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with distributor and sales in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam region.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Manage team up to 15-20 personnel.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on household product include modern trade channels in Thailand and distributors abroad.
- Thai Nationals
- Master's Degree or Above
- 8-10 years of experience in sales. At least 3 years in export sales management with proven record and achievement.
- Able to travel upcountry to meet with factory and production line.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.