- Manage sales reps including selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development planning.
- Develop and implement sales and call plans for sales rep's assigned territory.
- Field work and coaching of sales reps and customer service rep.
- Collaborate strategically with Marketing team and implementing marketing plans
- Provide meaningful reports; budget plans, forecast, call plans.
- At least 5 years solid sales management experience.
- Proven people management experience preferably with/in establishing and motivating a sales team.
- Sales experience in prescription based medication (ethical channel).
- Demonstrable track record developing business plans, goal setting, team building and people management.
Please email your CV, remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.