An international healthcare company with an established specialty treatment is seeking experienced Sales Manager to lead a team.
- Manage staff including selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development planning.
- Develop and implement sales and call plans for sales reps' assigned territory.
- Field work and coaching of sales reps and customer service rep.
- Identify and develop KOL relationships and programs to foster this.
- Provide meaningful reports, including a written monthly report to the National Sales Manager.
- At least 5 years solid sales management experience.
- Proven people management experience preferably with/in establishing and motivating a sales team.
- Demonstrable track record developing business plans, goal setting, team building and people management.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of MS Office suite of software.
Please email me your CV, notice period and current package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.