A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a Sales Finance Manager role, covering the South East Asia region, to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit.
Reporting to the Sales Finance Controller based in their offices in Singapore, You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Act as a Business Partner to cross-functional teams to seek greater efficiency in processes
- Manage the strategic planning, annual budgeting, and monthly closing processes strategy
- Review and maintain the pricing database , revenue reporting and analysis
- Identify commercial opportunities, analyze key performance metrics/trends to provide insights to the sales team
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in a related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated work experience in related roles
- Advanced excel and analytical skills required.
- A demonstrated ability of business partnering and strong communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.