Our client is leading global pump and electric motor manufacturer. They are currently looking for a "Sales Engineer" to join their building service division. The person will approach clients for the pump business to increase sales revenue and hunt new clients. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The 'Sales Engineer" will focus on dealing with customers within the building service sector. This includes contractors, building management, and property agents throughout the country. The sales engineer will need to travel to meet clients, develop a customer base, and provide value-added service. The candidate should have background in sales engineering to contractor or project sales.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Product in pump business with clients in building services.
- Deals directly with customer such as contractors and property agents.
- Raise visibility of the company's product and providing value-added services and improve customer relations.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on pump in building service sector.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as sales to contractor, project sales, property agents.
- Knowledge in building services is preferred.
- Able to solve technical issues on site.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.