- Direct and coordinate all sales activities in the assigned region following the company's sales design.
- Meet or exceed the expected sales quota as reflected in the sales pipeline model.
- Support other opportunities as needed to ensure the company meets its contract and revenue targets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to clients onsite
- Negotiate the business terms of agreements.
- Represent the company at business meetings and conferences as required to promote the organization.
- As a member of the sales team, provide feedback and input on the sales design, marketing materials and promotional programs.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 10 years consulting, consultative sales and sales management within a healthcare setting or a healthcare related field.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to travel to prospective client sites within assigned region (may be frequent).
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Health Administration preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
For more information call me on +65 31573022 or email your updated CV, current salary and notice period to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.