- Great opportunity to overall taking care domestic and international clients-HORECA channels
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known Food Service, expanding rapidly in Asia and Thailand. They have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence. With a high possibility to grow their business in Thailand, there is now an opening new opportunity for an energetic and independent professional in leading sales & marketing team.
They provide a creative and exciting work environment where they help their staff to realize their goals. Also, as a "Sales Director", you will contact and deal with clients both of Domestic and International- worldwide clients
Responsible for developing, expanding and maintaining solid relationships with key decision makers within their organization to ensure that company achieves its revenue targets. The clients are will mainly in HORECA channel and other services industry both of Thailand market and worldwide. Additionally, this role supports the achievement of the profit & loss (P&L) and is responsible for growing and sustaining business within the customers across Thailand and International accounts.
This position is responsible for sales activities and conducts advanced reviews. Leading the Sales and Marketing team around 8 people. The Sales director maintains a thorough knowledge plan of customer's requirements and anticipates the types of product information that the customer will need. Moreover, deploy leading the sales methodologies and implement competitive plans.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a degree at least, ideally in experiencing in Sales from HORECA channel
- You possess at least 10 years of Sales experience from Food Company
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to present at all levels of the organization
- Excellent Thai & English communication skills
- Expats who has been working in HORECA channel, specific in Thailand are welcome to apply
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.