- Focus on strategy and policy formation, interact effectively with senior management of customers in resolving customer concerns or disputes;
- Authorize sales policies and practices, including sales incentive programs and allocation of promotion funds;
- Plan, control and direct activities of the field sales force to obtain maximum sales volume and to develop maximum potential volume from the consumer market for the company's products and services;
- Achieve budgeted volume and share objectives within assigned budgets, by providing direction, leadership and motivation to the sales organization. Develop an annual plan to meet or exceed objectives. Monitor and take appropriate corrective action deliver results;
- Work collaboratively with marketing, planning & logistics, finance, sales administration and customer service;
- Work with the regional team and to support projects / initiatives from the region;
- At least 10 years sales management experience including the team leadership of KA, GT and Trade Marketing teams;
- Strong operations experience and sound analytical mind;
- Strong leadership and able to inspire and motivate the team;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.