Sales and product training executive (In-boutique)
- Being a learning expert to coach in boutique staff to improve their skills.
- To develop in boutique sales and motivate staff to deliver good services to customer by giving them brand value.
- To conduct in-boutique training program including digital media to all staff media as well as coaching them and follow up.
- To track and plan training record with staff and to help improve their work performance and services purpose.
- To deliver company's objective in term of ensuring all staffs are coached and trained properly in effective result.
- Only Thai Nationality can apply.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any field.
- Experienced in mentoring /coaching/ / training / learning & development in Fashion or related field.
- Organized and able to work independently as well as good team work.
- Experienced in sales or sales management with a customer-centric attitude.
- Strong passion for client service excellence and people development.
- Must have Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to adapt with retail working hours and able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.