- An exciting Sales & Product Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available. Reporting directly to GM, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field
- Product Recon : Hips & Knees, Product EST : Extremities, Sports Medicine, Trauma
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive all aspects of product management for the full product portfolio
- Monitor competitive landscape to stay abreast of market trends by regularly reviewing scientific literature, competitors' product offerings, traveling with field sales personnel, attending surgeries, meeting with stakeholders, attending scientific meetings, etc.
- Collaborate responsively and proactively with sales to ensure quality product support of new product launches, existing product segments, training programs, and key surgeon and account management
- Prepares and presents Sales Plan to GM which encompasses all territories' contribution projections. Maintains and updates this Plan on routine basis.
- Analyze sales, marketing and financial information to monitor achievement toward sales and margin goals.
- Work with the sale reps to plan, target and close local business opportunities
- Operate within defined budgets
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing , Engineering or Paramedical discipline or compensating work experience
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing/ science or a related discipline or compensating work experience
- Previous experience in medical device sales is preferable an advantage - Orthopaedics, Capital, Equipment, Diagnostic
- Prior experience in adult joint reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, spine is preferable but not necessary.
- Previous operating theatre experience.
- Demonstrated sales abilities & a track record of successful selling to the medical profession.
The remuneration package is very attractive
- 5 working days routine and flexible in weekend.
- IPD and OPD
- Dental Allowance
- Provident Fund
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.