Our client is leading import and export seafood and food ingredient in the region. With the sale rapidly, they are now looking for Sales and Marketing Manager who has solid experience in the food industry. This person will be working closely with the management team and expat MD. The ideal of candidate is a person who has strong sale character with the good sense of business. If you are that person we are looking for, this job is for you.
· Create and execute the brand vision and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic.
· Be the leader of the business who has a clear understanding of direction, represent, and overseeing the potential of alcohol business across region.
· Create and execute the strongest strategy, identifying growth opportunities to develop the sale growth.
· Built and maintain good relationship with key client, be able to develop the strategy to achieve the bigger sale target.
· Interface with physicians to understand specific needs and develop solutions. Review and use existing customers' insights to aid in innovation.
· Market overview, Competitive environment and integrated product strategy.
· Develop relationship with existing customers, identify expectation of customers and action oriented toward customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with the key clients and be able to develop another level of business relationship.
· Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
· Solid experience in Seafood and food ingredients across the region
· At least 8 years' direct experience in food industry
· Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of leading company.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.