Our client is one of the world 's top Medical device industry. They are now looking for a Sale Manager (Orthopedics) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing and ensuring company's sales achievement and managing cost in an effective manner. However, you will be a leader for sale staff and be a representative of the company
- Reach sales target achievement selling product and deliver an impeccable service to customers.
- Support customers in hospitals in area that focus on
- Communicate brand set KPIs and identify strategies to ensure that the performance standards are met.
- taking role in deciding and improving in the sale process or in exposition of products..
- Able to perform and present product and procedure to customers.
- Manage company budget / operation / and monitor team performance.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Must have 5 years + experience in Medical device ( Dental implant, Orthopedics) , sales person experiences with a managerial and leadership skills.
- Strategic orientation
- Knowledge in Orthopedics or Dental Implant (Medical Device)
- Experience in attending operation case
- Knowledge of stock management methods and techniques.
- Able to speak English and fluent in Thai
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Khun Thanita at 02-107-2902
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.