Our client operates is a world class player in building material industry. They operate the business for more than 80 years across 50 countries all around the world. They believe that best quality of product will help make people life environment better. Currently, they are recruiting for a Safety Manager, who is the key player for new factory project. Come and be the one who ensure safety for everyone in building new plant.
In this role, you will have full autonomy in developing new products. You will be required to:
- Manage and lead Health & Safety and Environmental activities to ensure compliance of HSE standard of company, government, and global.
- Manage risk assessment and build employee's knowledge and awareness of HSE to improve safety culture, reduce incidents, and environmental pollution release.
- Execute health and safety plans in construction site following legal guidelines.
- Check machine and equipment to ensure safe condition in construction site.
The successful candidate for this role will have had strong exposure to building material. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Occupational Health and Safety and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in safety management in manufacturing
- In developing safety plan in building new factory
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
If you want to ensure safety for everyone in construction site, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.