Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading multinational insurance group to look for a Risk Associate Director for its Asia team.
- Lead and manage Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework for Asia
- Lead the Asia process to manage, monitor and report business risks
- Responsible for appropriate implementation of ERM framework
- Responsible for supporting the internal and external risk and compliance reporting processes and a risk-aware culture
- Liaise with and challenge the risk and control owners' assessments on a regular basis
- Responsible for establishing and implementing business unit risk oversight
- Responsible for second line of defence review and challenge business unit and related legal entity
- Liaise and communicate closely with audit, risk management and compliance committees
- Conduct training to improve ERM culture, assurance and awareness
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Post-graduate or professional qualification in related field preferred
- Working experience in Insurance sector a must
- 8+ years of experience in risk management or related risk fields
- Strong in English writing and speaking highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and communicate with global stakeholders
Please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity.