Job Duties :
1. Undertake the documentation and updating of Risk and Control Matrix and Data Flow Maps for all in-scope processes, setting out where key controls are in place or needed to ensure data quality and no material financial error. Data risks and controls assessments are documented in the required format and walkthroughs are undertaken to confirm the accuracy of the documentation.
2. Perform FRCF control testing activities at appropriate intervals to support Half Year and Full Year reporting.
3. To prepare Management Information for reporting to the Finance Risk and Control Committee that robust control processes are in place, where exceptions exist and where any concerns may exist in the control environment or progress of remediation plans.
4. Ensuring appropriate Group risk and controls reporting tools including iCare are kept up to date for FPIL.
5. Support to ensure incidents reported are properly investigated and appropriate remediation action has been completed.
1.Minimum 2 years' audit experience
2. Experience of preparation of reports, analysis and commentary on internal control matters suitable for presentation;
3. Good verbal and written communication skills;
4. Liaison and organisation experience, both internal and external influence;
5. Good experience of monitoring and improving controls and
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.