- Work with traders and infrastructure staff to design a set of controls as part of a Conduct Framework to address gaps identified in reviews, audits, incidents, etc.
- Actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that arise in defining a control framework for conflicts
- Identify appropriate technology solutions to enhance control and determine where interim tactical solutions are required
- Ensure adequate delivery plans are defined and agreed with the relevant stakeholders
- Provide status reporting including visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues.
- Have Business Analysis skills e.g. problem solving, finding root causes, data analysis
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and/or FX products
- Experience in Front Office COO / Compliance
- Control officer - risk & control / compliance type
- Strong FO interaction e.g. with senior stakeholders
Risk & Control Analyst (Non-Financial) - 100K HKD P/M - 12M contract
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.