Our Client is a global retail with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "Rewards Manager" who has depth knowledge of C&B strategic and operations with commercial mindset to lead a team of 7. The qualified candidate must understand business wise and C&B as well as payroll processes with solid analytical and logical thinking skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the Head of HR and supervise C&B team to take a lead on C&B strategies, monitor all payroll processes, and manage annual performance evaluation. The qualified candidate will be a key contact who is accountable for C&B functions, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop and review HR policies, procedures, and work process relating to C&B management to support the organization's direction as well as ensure local compliance and propose for management approval.
- Monitor the payroll process, which includes obtaining data on employee, employee data-based management, time and attendance, calculating pay amount, calculating deduction items such as tax, expat tax, social security, provident fund, etc.
- Attend Salary survey and set up salary structure, job matching to be guidelines for hiring successful candidate.
- Evaluate, improve, develop, and implement the salary structure, compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and systems.
- Manage annual performance evaluation, HR budget including Mid-year and year-end process, performance bonus, merit increase and promotion
- Develop HR related reports, conduct in-depth analysis to ensure system and legal compliance.
- Review monthly payroll and maintain records and files concerning company payroll
- Ensure all C&B and payroll activities run smoothly in the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 10 years' direct experience in C&B and Payroll Process
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen, leadership, versatile, and management skill
- Experience in fast paced environment in MNC, FMCG, and Retails business is a plus
- THAI national only
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.