Key Roles and Responsibilities
Customize, deliver, and follow up on Learning Path for Retail Team
- Maintain close relationship with Fashion Advisors to identify and escalate their needs and concerns accordingly
- Identify and analyze learning and coaching requirements based on individual and collective needs for the boutique
- Develop customized learning roadmaps and content
- Recommend action plans and coaching plans for boutique staff
- Create, maintain, and monitor the progress of learning and coaching plans
- Deliver in-boutique learning sessions on product, services and strategy
- Implement learning solutions and drive digital learning
Coach FAs (Fashion Advisors) on adaptability and flexibility (in-floor coaching):
- Coach conversations with boutique staff to help them meet performance objectives and assist in their learning and development journey.
- Prioritize adaptability and flexibility coaching
- With understanding of both client needs and Fashion Advisors strengths and improvement areas, assist Fashion Advisors to execute client action plans
- Monitor progress and feedback to both Fashion Advisors and client.
- Motivates Fashion Advisors.
Support People Development
- Understand boutique strategy, manpower requirements and people challenges
- Partner with Head of Boutique/DHOB, HR, Retail Managers to strategize and develop a comprehensive people development plan.
Onboarding Planning for new hires
- Put together customized on boarding experience for new hires and deploy accordingly
- Coach new hires in product knowledge, selling skills and client service
- Equip on boarding buddy to support new hires
- Monitor and track progress of integration for new hires
Collaboration with experts
- Develop learning paths for retail teams.
- Support Style Expertise teams to build required Style-for-All capabilities in selling staff
- Work with Tailors who have attended Alteration Workshops in developing application plans and organising sharing/coaching sessions
- Measuring Effectiveness and Feedback on People and Client Intelligence
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or tertiary diploma
- At least three years' work experience in a coaching/training role
- At least three years' retail or retail management experience with a client-centric mindset
- Experience in the luxury goods industry is a plus
- Strong passion for people development and client service excellence
- Strong belief in investing in personalized learning paths for employees
- Open-minded, adaptable and able to exercise flexibility
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic with sound interpersonal skills
- Strong planning skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Organized and works independently with minimal supervision
- Able to exercise assertiveness when required
- Able to work at the POS and retail hours
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.