Our client are looking for an ambitious, sales driven indivdual to be apart of being a part of a fast expanding known retailer in the market.
- Manage and motivate teams to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Formulate sales projection for outlets and set sales targets that are motivating and achievable
- Manage tools, resources and teams to achieve annual revenue, sales targets and Company's objectives.
- Translating strategies and proposals into an executable sales plan. Creating and maintaining annual budget to achieve sales targets.
- Reassess existing retail operation policies and standards to ensure relevance and improvement in the overall efficiency
- Organise and execute sales activities, events, roadshows etc.
- Developing strategic relationships with sales representatives and managers
- Minimum of 5 year(s) working experience in retail and proven sales track record.
- Strong leadership, team management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Willing to travel when required.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.