Our clients are the brands specializing in luxury cosmetics skincare, searching for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager/ retail manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing, etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
· Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel and lead the retail operation in Thailand
· Maintain operation standard of stores
· Working with HQ and internal department (PR, Marketing, HR and After-sales and service)
· Prepare and control the store's budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
· Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
· Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
· Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
· Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
· Provide all concerning retail development in Thailand
· Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
· Proven experience as a retail manager or in other managerial position
· Knowledge of retail management best practices
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizing and leadership skills
· Commercial awareness
· Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable
· *THAI NATIONAL ONLY*
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Khun Anupong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.