- Ensure all retail related areas including operations efficiency, cost control, inventory management, manpower management, customer service, merchandise presentation and shop maintenance are well managed and geared towards the attainment of sales and profit maximization
- Formulate budget and forecast by store and for the market
- Ensure stock level and promotional activities to be implemented in stores
- Maintain brand image and store standards are executed and maintained at company requirements
- Coach, motivate and develop BA team
- Work closely with Marketing team to plan the right marketing activities and CRM program to engage consumers and promote sales
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience with proven sales record in Beauty or Fashion Retail sector
- Excellent people management skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Junior candidates will be consider as Retail Supervisor
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.