- Ensure all retail related areas including operations efficiency, cost control, inventory management, manpower management, customer service, merchandise presentation and shop maintenance are well managed and geared towards the attainment of sales and profit maximization.
- Formulate budget and forecast by store and for the market.
- Devise commission and incentive schemes to motivate the retail team to achieve store targets.
- Work with Project/ VM team to make sure the store set up and visual merchandising are up to brand standard and can help to generate sales.
- Work closely with Buying and Planning team on assortment planning, pricing, discount, sales promotion to maximize selling opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing team to plan the right marketing activities and CRM program to engage consumers and promote sales.
- Communicates effectively in Chinese (Cantonese) and English
- Knowledge of fashion luxury products and market dynamics is preferred
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development, performance management
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3696 5918 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.