I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with a proven track record of working in Retail. The successful candidate will work for a luxury fashion retailer on their modernisation project.
The role will provide project management expertise and lead internal and external teams from a variety of technical & business disciplines to deliver new systems and functionality to the business. The successful IT Project Manager will work on projects delivering improvements and new solutions for the store.
Essential skills required include:
- Hands on Project Manager who has manage several small / medium sized projects
- Successfully implemented new retail systems (e.g. Scanners, POS tills and receipt printers), self-checkouts
- Huge Store refurbishment
- Debold, Qmatic, Bizepba, Worldpay Union pay
- Confident communicator
- Credible with Technical IT Teams
- Must be able to push back to stakeholders
Rate: £450-£475 per day
Duration: 6 months initially
Start Date: 8th October 2018 (Non-Negotiable)
If you know someone suitable or this sounds like you, please get in touch on 0207 936 1118 email@example.com