Our client is one of the luxury maison with global presence, with their strong performance and stable financial status, they are looking to expand the team within Asia
- Defining the retail strategy and responsible for retail P&L
- Define individual and boutique sales targets and initiate incentive programs
- Develop strong team spirit and culture
- Collaborate efficiently and closely with other departments e.g. marketing, visual merchandising, merchandising and business development team.
- Guide the team on retail reporting and analysis, initiate action plans
- Design exceptional client retail experiences and services
- Define and ensure effective implementation of CRM programs
- Define training programs and ensure the quality of retail staffs
- At least 8 years of luxury retail experience and 3 years in department head position.
- Strong leadership, communication and people skills
- Strong sense of luxury service and experience
- Excellent analytical sense
- Fluent in English, Cantonese a strong asset
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or email your resume to email@example.com. Due to high volume of submittals, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.